Friday, August 7, 2009

Missing My Leslies...


Apparantly, there are a few silent followers out there who won't fess up :).


I don't really know why you'ld want to follow my blog...not like me life is ultra-thrilling. I just tell you like it is. Part of my charm I guess. But, I've had NUMEROUS emails and calls saying, "oh i saw on your blog that..." and I guess it just surprises me EVERY time!! What can I say??
SO for all of you who are the silent stalkers, how 'bout you do me a favor and SPEAK up!! That way, I may be able to make this joke of a "blog" a little more exciting. You gotta tell me what you're looking for:)
But all that aside, there is a bit of news to share. And NO I'm not moving back to Montgomery, sorry Sara!
The puppies are all placed in loving homes!! My sister is devastated of course. She desperately wants a big ole lab to love on and play with. Rest assured, though. Mom has already found a black lab puppy in Wetumpka for her. Be careful yall, because when ANYONE in my family gets a dog on our mind, we DON' T stop until we've brought one home!!


2 comments:

Sara Caldwell said...

look....i'm speaking up.....yes i stalk....do i get a picture of me on your blog now?
you asked for requests so here goes....things sara likes: recipes, apt. photo tour, daily postings (your pretty good about this), pics of newest "things" (i.e. clothes, decor..), i think that's it. Hey, you asked!

Megan McKenzie said...

Oh no! I'm a silent stalker. I found your blog through Lee (Hastey) Goodwyn's blog, and I think it is precious. I really want to try the Fekkai (spelling??)summer hair spray (I should have memorized the name before I typed it), but I am afraid that it will weigh down my hair. Is it super heavy? Anyway, I thought I would call myself out and let you know that you have a fabulous blog! Ill keep stalking, but not so silently any more.

Megan (McNair) McKenzie