Monday, August 3, 2009

I just had another fun webchat session with my favorite sassy in THE WORLD! Poor little one is struck by the plague aka Mono and is feeling super awesome these days. Mom had overexaggerated and told me her neck was super swolen, so I of course had to see this. Turns out mom is a hypochondriac and Sarah looks JUST FINE!!! But all that aside, I miss her dearly. Thank God for technology. Webcams are to die for when you live too far away for spontaneous visits!!
AND I forgot to mention my incredibly fun story from Friday night. I was out and was at this really cool spot. Time to cash out and I'm waiting on my card and waiting and waiting... 20 minutes later the bartender insists that I already received my card back. Um mam?? Im pretty sure I would remember if you gave me my card considering I had ONE drink. Not like my judgement was altered. They def got a piece of my mind and then I quickly notified Wachovia of this travesty. The card was canceled and a new one is on its way to awesome Tallahassee. So for the time being, I'm being super safe and walking around with big wads of cash in the wallet (wow I just set myself up to get jumped huh??). Thanks awesome bartender. Here's to you.

And one more thing I'm a wee bit frustrated with. Ok so I have TMobile My Favs for a REASON. So that I don't have an incredibly ridiculous phone bill every month. The whole idea is that you can change out the contacts (and no mine do NOT look like these attractive d bags) whenever you want. So today I took a HUGE step and took out you know who's from My Favs. It was wasting a spot. So I was going to put in an ex from the past that I happen to be bff with now (believe it or not) and TMobile decided to be difficult. TWO hours later and its not updated. Usually it takes 5 minutes. Uh of course it would reject my request to replace Ryan. UGH. NOT happy here!!
So that is the end of all my whining and complaining. Things are good here otherwise. Just staying busy and enjoying every minute.


No comments: