Thursday, August 6, 2009

My mom is NOT an emailer. In fact I think I've received 10 emails from her in my LIFE! We much prefer the phone for talking! But today, she sent me this email which just did a number on me.

These puppies need a home. The people who have them said they contacted all the shelters in Birmingham and even the pound is overcrowded right now, so they will be euthanized if they aren’t given away. Ask around and see if anyone is interested in a full-blooded lab retriever. There are yellow, black and chocolate all still left. Pictures are attached. If you don’t know anyone that wants one. Forward the email around and get the word out to try and find them a home!!!! They are located in Birmingham Alabama. The contact info for the owner of the pups is ..... Bradley Wright Bradley.Wright@altec.com 205-408-8066



Excuse me, but could they be any sweeter?

Four Chocolates, Three Blacks & Three Yellows...that poor MAMA!!




I love the one on the left who's just having a good ole time on her own!!
So, if you know of anyone who is looking for the most loyal companion, please pass this along!! We grew up with a lab mix and she was by far the sweetest greatest dog to have as a child. Sure she became lazy and was always in the way, but sweet Anna loved all us kids despite all the times we pulled her tail and ears. She was THE BEST!!
And now, I'm trying to convince my parents to get my sister one!! What an awesome birthday present huh??



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can someone check or update the contact info??? many people have tried to contact this person with no luck.

Jack said...

This ad is either fake, or the puppies have homes.

Unfortunately, this message spread like wildfire over the internet, and because so, this person will be receiving e-mails and phone calls for YEARS.