Friday, August 14, 2009

Things I'm "DYING" to have ...

So shoot me...I have a few things on my list that I really want right now that are basically not practical. Some are more attainable than others, but here is my Christmas in August wish list.

I have a slight obsession with collecting Robert Weiss pieces. I probably have 20 coasters and several trays. I'ld LOVE to have these bad boys aka "nesting trays" along with a jewelry box. AHHEEEM mom, the one you don't care for that you have at the lake...I LOVE it!!

And I'ld Love to have a front porch like this at the beach to start and end the day. Although...I DO have something like this in the works for this weekend....


And because I'm just incredibly practical, I want a flower arranging station just like this one...complete with all the beautiful flowers and pots and vases to play with.



And last but not least, I really am dying for this. I've had a cold all week, and this has been the only thing that gets me through the day. Unfortunately I left mine at the office. Sure its only 2 seconds from my place, but the thought of going back there is just NOT on the top of my list for a Friday night.

No comments: