Friday, August 14, 2009

My mom gave me this last year for Christmas...

L'Occitane Almond Scrub
and I thought, hey this is nice but I'll probably NEVER use it. Well NINE months later, I whipped it out and yall, its going on my list of products that are TO DIE FOR!! Now everyone knows taht I am a product JUNKIE, so some might argue that I say everything is T.D.F. That is far from the truth my friend. It takes a lot to impress this girl, so when something has made it to my list, you know its worth trying.

My post sunburned-about to start peeling skin needed a reviving session, so I whipped out this goodness, along with the loofah mom bought (which I'm sure was ridiculously expensive coming from this store) and went to town on my dull skin. And now, I can honestly say I think I'm going to avoid the peeling stage, which is great considering the fact that I live in FL now and there are going to be many sun sessions in the future.

Now, I realize that in this economy, little indulgences like this are pretty much out of the question. I would have never splurged on this $36 goodness for myself, but it made for an amazing gift!! AND it packs A LOT of goodness in this little pretty jar...a little bit goes a LONG way!!

So there....there's my good deed to the business world for the week...free product advertising!! :)

******

And for any of you decorators out there, you MUST check out COTE DE TEXAS's Blog today "Small Stylish Houses, Part II." The houses are realistically beautiful. I've never really read her commentary, but she's quite opinionated, which is why I really like her!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

i like how you are taking my advice! i can be your manager when you enter big time blog world. ill sell ads for the blog and we will make millions!