Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gyros, Sunburn and Vampires, OH MY!!

Anyone else hooked on this show like me? Ok, so I HATE the twilight series. I think they're STUPID and not even remotely entertaining. Not really into the whole vampire, warewolf thing. BUT I'm HOOKED on this show!! Its becoming part of my Sunday afternoon ritual.

After being out on the boat all day, we came back and plopped down our sunburned tushes and watched several episodes.




AND another one of my new obsessions...gyros!! There's this dump/hole in the wall spot called Captain Pete's House of Gyros that is one of the best kept secrets in Tallahassee. Theres ALWAYS a line out the door and I know why. Because they're DELISH! Get this, somehow they're successfully running a business with the following hours: Monday- Friday 10-2. No lie. I don't get it.
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been sans-internet the past few days. And work is just about to KILL me. I haven't been home before 7 this whole week. SHOOT ME!!
******
To all of you commenters, thank you for speaking up. Just waiting on the rest of you:)
But, I have tons of new ideas of what to post, mostly thanks to a Mrs. Caldwell out there.
AND to answer the question about the Frederick Fekkai Beach Hair Product. Its to die for! Its oh so light and WILL NOT flatten out your hair. I use it when my hair is wet and wavy and also after I straighten it to get it a little extra oomph...not into flat hair. Sorry Jennifer Anniston!

No comments: