Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ok here's another stupid Q and A...if you hate these, stop by tomorrow. I'll try to do better soon.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:25 its when my alarm goes off every day Just the perks of living 1 minute from the office:)
2. How do you like your steak? Don't like steak...so I have NO preference because I dont eat it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Proposal. Saw it with Ry the day before the breakup...irony??
4. What is your favorite TV show? Will and Grace...hands down!!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Probably Atlanta
6. What did you have for breakfast? coffee and a banana
7. What is your favorite cuisine? that's a tough one I have lots of favs!!
8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Kool Beans ... hands down best restaurant I've EVER been to. Come visit me and I'll take you!
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, Honey Mustard. Deathly allergic to Balsamic Vinegar so that knocks out a lot!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Volvo
12. What are your favorite clothes? For work, I live in sundresses and white pants with solid tees...going out...LOVE dresses
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?Amsterdam
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full
15. Where would you want to retire? Retire? I just got started. I haven't given it one second's consideration
16. Favorite time of day? Morning on the porch with my coffee
17. Where were you born? Mobile, Alabama
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football (WAR EAGLE!)
19. Bird watcher?Yes, I know all 5445 species and their songs they sing. Um NO
20.. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
21. Do you have any pets? Madison and Hudson the BEST pupsters in the world!!
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Stay Tuned...the answer to this is YES!!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? An Attorney...probably would have been really good at that.
24. What is your best childhood memory? My WHOLE childhood was magical!! I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs. Cats: EWWW
26. Are you married? Denied.
27.. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, and if you're riding with me the car doesnt move till you have yours on too
28. Been in a car accident? Yep. loads of fun
29. Any pet peeves? Noises (chewing especially)
30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, black olives and banana peppers
31.. Favorite Flower? lilac roses
32.. Favorite ice cream? strawberry probably
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? CHICK FILA DUH!!
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none.
35. From whom did you get your last email? Work: there's NO telling!!
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? J.Crew Hands down.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Went on a blind date :)
38. Like your job? LOVE it...most stressful and rewarding thing I've EVER done!.
39.Broccoli? Raw
40. What was your favorite vacation? Probably my senior trip to Europe with some of my best friends in the world!!
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? the blind date :)
42. What are you listening to right now? My Itunes...its ALWAYS playing....home, work and car
43. What is your favorite color? yeh don't really have one
43. How many tattoos do you have? ZERO they GROSS me out!!
44. Coffee Drinker? 1 Cup every morning
45.Believe in Love at First Sight? Yep been there done that!!
46. Favorite Mistake? my sweet boy :)
47.Weekend Plans? probably keeping the road hot working and going back to the bay
48.Clean or Dirty? OCD clean
49.Believe in regrets? Nope...I believe in learning from mistakes.
50.Best advice you've received lately? "This too shall pass"

No comments: