Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thank You J.CREW

Its no secret that I have a slight love affair with browsing the J.Crew catalog and website. I used to hate it and now I just can't get enough. But unfortunately, my non-profit paycheck doesn't really agree with J.Crew's prices...so its a lot more drooling than purchasing. All that aside, I popped over to their site this morning and once again found myself in lust-mode.

Although I don't EVER foresee myself pairing Converses with a cute Jersey Dress, I think this is the ultimate example of weekend chic. I personally would pair this little gem with some cute flats (being 5'7 makes me feel giant-ous quite often).
Oh dear lord, I NEED this!! I could make some great use out of this for work and weekend time!!


So yeh, I LOVE gold bracelets (Cue the Napoleon Dynamite quote, "How bout some gold bracelets???"). And this one is one I'ld like to add to the collection.

Be still my heart. Who would have EVER thought I would say that about this outfit?? But you know what I say, you move to Florida and see if you can still dress chic without sneaking in comfy classics like this cardigan and these shorts. Hey, at least she paired it with an over the top gorgeous necklace. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!




And because my office is either REALLY hot or REALLY cold, I always come prepared...dressed in layers. Yall, I came to work yesterday wearing white pants and a longsleeve black shirt. YES, LONGSLEEVE!! So this sweater would be great to throw on when the hot natured ladies in the office decide to get thermostat happy!!




And this is just for fun. Its going to be NO time soon that I could even THINK about incorporating these awesome boots into my wardrobe. Considering the fact that its oh you know 100 degrees outside, boots are not even in the stores yet so clearly not an option. Although, I am dreaming about Fall Weather!! How I wish I could take an extended weekend vacation to somewhere a little bit cooler. Say Boston?? Ill keep dreaming and keeping my AC on 70 so I can wear pj pants and longsleeve tees...hey at least that way I can daydream with blankets!!
***So you're welcome J.Crew. If your sales go up, I'll be expecting a cut. And Sara, you're right, you can be my manager. I have high expectations and by that I mean MAJOR results!! :)
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE!!




No comments: