Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th...

OOPS!! No pictures of the condo. Its been an incredibly fun weekend without a moment to spare to do a photo shoot. Maybe today, I'll get around to it.

Rewind...

Friday, Ryan came in town for the weekend. We went with friends to an incredible mexican restaurant and came back to my place for a pretty crazy game of cornhole. I really wish I had taken pictures of that. I had ample opportunity because the next day, the boys played literally ALL day at the pool. We spent the day catching up on some much needed sun, the grilled out at Ev and Joe's and watched some really big UFC (??) fight. Personally, I don't get into watching people kill each other, but apparantly, I'm in the minority.

Then yesterday was another day at the pool, followed by a new favorite...unplugged in the park. This really fun venue has bands play every Sunday. The food is really good and you can bring your dogs. Mine stayed at home...four dogs would have been too much.

Anyway, it was so much fun. I'm pretty sure that I will be frequenting that quite a bit this summer!! And the best part is that it sits right off this HUGE park with an incredible skyline view of midtown...
Hope that all you guys had a restful weekend. Mine was fabulous and the best part is I have all of today still to relax!!

No comments: