Friday, July 23, 2010

Wrinkle Cream...

This morning I opted to sleep 10 minutes more than usual and then on top of that, open up the computer for a few minutes. Well, I am a creature of habit and my morning routine is just that. Should I ever stray from it, I'm ultimately doomed. I should have known better. Everything was smooth sailing until I'm pulling out of the parking garage {10 minutes behind schedule} and I flip down the visor to block out the glaring sun only to somehow catch a glimpse in the rear view mirror of my bare face. No makeup, only moisturizer. It was horrifying. Luckily, I have somewhat of a tan thanks to all my Saturdays spent at the pool. What's even worse is that I was meeting a friend for lunch that I haven't seen in years. I was mortified, but I knew there wasn't a chance at having time to go back and apply a few items. So au naturale I went.

To add to my horror, I came across this picture of me and my friend, Amanda, last Friday night out...


Raise your hand if its time for some botox and a session on how to pose for the camera. It was one of those moments where we were standing in a bar talking to each other, laughing I'm sure at someone's poor outfit choices, and a random lady pops out of nowhere with a HUGE camera and flash and says, "smile." I was NOT prepared for that. Not one bit. At all. It was scary and the proof is in the picture.

Soooooooo....my question is for all you ladies out there who are terrified of wrinkles, like me, what are your secrets?? What are your go to products?? Clearly I'm in the market from some eye wrinkle cream. Wait, did I just say that?? I'm 26 years old. Help me rhonda.

1 comment:

kate said...

You looked fabulous, and for the record, I put my makeup on in the car that morning (at stoplights of course ;)