Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Your Thoughts? ...

First and foremost...a HUGE thank you to Tiffany Clemons, who helped whip my blog layout back into shape. She finally got the layout to look the way I wanted and even created me a new header. So here's to you BOYFRIEND!?!?!

Secondly, just want to mention that I just finished the India section of Eat, Pray, Love {can't wait for the movie!!!} and must admit, it was INTENSE buy quite eye opening. I've had several signs to point me in the direction of moving on with life and after finishing that section of her journey, I have decided that that is exactly what I am going to do. So, I'm holding all you friend to keeping me accountable. When my whining and excuses start, be brutal with me. This life is way too short to not be lived. I was quickly reminded of this today when I saw that one of my friends/neighbors was broken into last night while she was at dinner. It repulses me to think there are nasty people in this world that could do such a thing. So, I immediately called an insurance agent and now have renters insurance.

On that happy note, I've decided I'm overdue for some new furniture. How to fund it is another dilema {suggestions welcomed}. I've pretty much decided I need a new sofa. It will be the absolute first big purchase. Time to trade in the old white ikea starter sofa for something more along the lines of this...


I'm almost 99.998% sure this is the exact one I want {pending on how comfy it is}.
Not that I need a desk, but I had to share this. If you're in Crate and Barrel any time soon, scope out this sucker. I swear it will catch your eye even if you aren't looking for it. We sat there and marveled over if for at least five minutes last weekend.
Ok, let me just wax poetically about how much I LOVE these chairs/HAVE to have one or two. Despite their outragous price tags, these chairs are just insanely gorgeous. The leasing office in my complex has two of these and sometimes I like to go in there just to sit and dream. I wish I were kidding.


And lastly, I've decided I need a grown up bar for my place. Not sure about the actual piece of furniture I will put it on, but I know it will have the same feel as this.
Now, I really want your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, whatever.



1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

Just make sure that your bar has storage underneath. Openers aren't so pretty, but you won't want to travel to the kitchen to get one. It's also great for keeping dust off of the glassware you don't use much.