Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer List...

I've spent the whole weekend being lazy by the pool, soaking up as much sun as I can. I'm not going to lie...I feel like I live in a resort. Yesterday, a friend from college came to visit for the day and she said,"who needs a vacation when you live here?" So on the weekends, I pretty much stay in vacation mode.

While I haven't done any shopping in quite some time, I've compiled a list of things I would like to have before the summer is over.

I have Stella and Dot earrings almost identical to these, but in my opinion, you can't have too many pairs of simple designs like this. The other day, I had on a pair somewhat similar and a girl in my condo randomly said to me, "those earrings aren't By Boe are they?" Well they were, and that convo started a fun friendship. The point is, it has been my experience that something simple like this will really actually amp up an outfit.
Last Saturday we were at the pool and this extremely stylish 50 something man was sporting a pair of these. Now, I've had my eyes on these for some time, but just haven't bit the bullet and purchased yet. Since he was part of our marathon round of cornhole, I felt comfortable enough to ask if I might be able to try them on. I did and fell in love. He then proceeded to start telling Ry how men are to buy women lots of gifts. It got awkward. I walked away. And I'm pretty sure I'll be the one buying.

And to pay homage to my old residence, who doesn't love a pair of jean shorts?? TOTALLY KIDDING!! I actually like the top here!!

1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

Where did you find that first top? Love it. Also, stop posting cute things from Ann Taylor Loft. This chick needs to lose about 15 pounds before any of it fits me! For reals. It's awful.