Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday...

Let's make this short and sweet. Today is Friday and if you're anything like me, you are just ELATED!! The idea of being able to cook, clean, be lazy, socialize, you name it...this just thrills me. So I'm really hoping that today doesn't drag on too long. I do have a GREAT lunch date I'm looking forward to {never be surprised how small this world is...} and then come 5pm, I'll be on 85 South ready to join the neighbors on the courtyard for a few drinks while all the dogs play. And yes, to answer your question, it is a semi-Melrose Place around here {minus the debauchery}. I'm quite fortunate, I know.

I thought I'ld leave you with these fun inspiration boards. I'll probably have one just as big in my mind by the end of the day, full of what all I want to do in this fun city for my two days off.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!




No comments: