Monday, July 5, 2010

Ikea...

It wasn't too long ago that a day with "nothing to do" really meant having NOTHING to do. Now, however, this phrase really holds no meaning. I'm actually having to LIMIT myself to only so much fun. Wait, I'm 26...is this too old to live this way? I really hope not, because I don't think I'm going to stop due to inappropriateness.

This morning, instead of just slothing around like I used to do on holidays, I decided to make a little trip to IKEA.

Ok ok, hold the reactions. I'm sure you've all either heard or experienced the sheer bliss that takes over the second you step off the escalator into several hours worth of a maze full of incredible home decor. Sure, the quality isn't always the best {hence the wobbly coffee table I will soon replace}, but the ideas flowing through that heaven on earth is enough to pull me back into the blog world immediately.

I snapped a few pictures on my phone along the way, so please ignore the poor quality, but rather enjoy several things that left me drooling.


This sink was unlike anything I've seen before. The actual "bowl" is really shallow and just perfect. Absolutely perfect.
REALLY going to need this for a new side table. REALLY about to make a purchase.

Currently obsessed with this color combo. I've actually seen this rug in several magazines prior and when I saw it in person, I knew it was meant to be. Pretty sure this will be in my living room very shortly.



This wardrobe was absolutley insane. Loving the color!!


No comments: