Monday, July 12, 2010

Help. Me. Rhonda. ...

After a bland heated up meal of chicken and rice for lunch {budget and healthy...a guarantee for disaster but a promise at a slimmer waistline}, I decided to take a break from the cubicle and drove over to Books a Million. Its always been a silly thing I do. Whenver I'm on the hunt for free entertainment, I plop down in those big comfy chairs with my arms piled high with magazines. Yep. I'm that girl. I can literally stay for at least 2 hours. And now I've just solidified the fact that I'm a complete loser.

Well today, I only had time to fly through a tattered US Weekly {I'm guessing someone else knows this secret freebie} and barely skim this month's copy of House Beautiful. To be honest, I went on Friday, knowing that it has to be that time...new issue time!! Well, after a conversation with a very un-informed sales associate, I sadly realized I was a little ahead of the game.

But today, however, I was right on time. I literally spent 30 seconds looking through it because I was on the phone with a friend. So tomorrow, I know EXACTLY what I'm doing over lunch. Going back to read the magazine cover to cover and stare at these beauties...




























No comments: