Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Treat...

I have a confession to make. I have a slight obsession with a meal. The love affair started several weeks ago when I was living in a hotel for the week. Obviously, I had to eat basically every meal out. That in itself was disgusting and I probably gained a temporary 5lbs that week. By day 2, I was completely over ordering all my meals, so I decided it was time to start getting a little healthier. The Chickfila 50 feet from my office was not helping my cause. But I was pleasantly surprised when I went out on a whim and got the fruit and yogurt parfait for breakfast in lieu of the chicken biscuit {I know...there are tons of people booing me right now}. Anyway, it was delicious and I got it for breakfast the rest of the week.

Now that I'm settled in, I've began making my own version and treating myself to it for breakfast or maybe if I'm craving something sweet.

{Sorry for the bad pictures...the SLR is in my car} A mixture of fat free vanilla yogurt, low fat granola, strawberries and blueberries...
Absolutely pure heaven. Go make yourself a bowl. You won't be disappointed...I promise!!!

No comments: