Thursday, July 8, 2010

Short and Sweet...

Hey Sweet Friends. Remember me? I know, its been a while. I just cant' seem to get my act together can I? Well, please be patient with me. Time seems to be moving at a standstill when it comes to having the finances up and running back to normal. A word to the wise: whenever you decide to up and move your life to a new city, make sure you've saved up LOTS of money. It takes time for you to get up and running on payroll and have all the extra expenses put to rest.

So, until probably week after next, I'll just continue doing what I'm actually used to at this point. No tv or internet. I must say, its quite refreshing. It has forced me to relax with a good book {Eat, Pray, Love ... to be exact} and go out and socialize. Both of which I NEVER did in Florida. I'm afraid I'll always look back on those days in disgust.

I can finally say that a year has come and gone since the heartbreak of 2009. What is the phrase, "in like a lion, out like a lamb" ?? This time last year, the world was over for me and now its just beginning!! What an amazing blessing. Thanks to all of you for putting up with me all this time. Thanks for your sweet words of encouragment. I'm beyond grateful for my amazing friends!!

Until next time...

No comments: