Monday, February 22, 2010

An adoption story...

I told her to expect a post, and I don't disappoint. Megan posted the sweetest story about how she rescued the sweetest little puppy {who would later be re-homed and re-named Snooki after the absolute coolest guidette ever!!}. I couldn't help but think the story is like that of my two "nieces."

And this is one post my sister won't call me and make fun of me for {by the way, there's nothing like the brutal honesty of a 20 year old in college to make you realize how ridiculously BORING and pathetic your life is}.

Meet sweet Coosa {or Cousin Coos as we call her}.

She's just the SWEETEST little niece I could ever ask for. She's beautiful and the most loyal dog. I can't get enough of sweet cousin Coos.

And meet sweet and crazy Gracie...
She was adopted last year from the Humane Society in Birmingham to be a companion for Coosa. She is a ball of energy and she definitely tests her limits {much like her little cousin Hudson}.

The point of this is that I'm a sucker for cute dogs. Big. small. Cute. Ugly. I love them all.

1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

Pound puppies are the BEST. I would have a whole zoo of them if Hunter would let me. Ive been convinced that one is enough right now as Izze tests the limits on an HOURLY basis. I arrived home for lunch to find her casually chewing up a pillow on the sunroom couch... just another day at the office.