Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Still Here...

This will be a quick post since I'm already running behind schedule for the morning. I didn't want you guys to think I've just abandoned the blog world. Because I haven't. I've simply been too busy, unfortunately, to even sign online. I've received several "where are you" emails, so I figured a quick post is necessary.

Life has been crazy this past week. I'm in the busiest season at work, so its a rarity to leave the office before 7pm and keep in mind I usually get to work around 7:30 and also work all day Saturday AND Sunday on the road. Obviously, its exhausting. So I've lost all my spare time that I used to devote to this little hobby of mine.

Anyway, I plan to somehow play catch up over the weekend so please stay tuned.

Today, we were "awarded" a jeans day at work. This is a rarity for us. Usually we have to really earn it, but today is a little different because we're going to be moving around quite a bit {some people go to the gym, I go to work...its more than a workout for me!!}. I'm sure everyone else is going to show up in a super casual jeans outfit, but not this girl. Because my sister and I did a jeans swap over the weekend, and I'm dying to wear my "new" jeans. I'll try to take a picture {one of my goals to start actually documenting outfits like several of my favorite blogs do}. Anywho, this is what I'm planning...


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: