Monday, February 1, 2010

Try a day in my shoes...

I'm not gonna lie. Today was one of the hardest days I've had in quite some time. And with my job, THAT is saying something. I love the challenge I have everyday with my job, but every now and then, I feel defeated. We've all been there...feeling like we don't measure up to our expectations. And then we start thinking about how things would be easier in someone else's shoes.

But the truth is, nobody's shoes are always comfortable {ok ok, I'm getting a little deep for the blog}.

HOWEVER...

I do think that there must be some ladies' closets I'ld like to raid and take some shoes. Here are several I'm really wishing for. All of these can be found on Shopbop.

Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent
Roma Wedge Sandals with Knotted Straps

Pedro Garcia
Patty Suede Wishbone Sandals

KORS Michael Kors
Paris Double Buckle Sandals

Dolce Vita
Beam Platform Pumps

**
And ladies, these are very deceiving in the picture but I've tried these on and came VERY close to purchasing. They are the ULTIMATE heel. You want to talk about sexy vavavoom!!!! Now that I think about it, these will most likely be a Friday purchase for me!!

Ash Lotus Cutout Booties

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMG! THOSE BOOTIES ARE FABULOUS!!! I approve.

Amber said...

I love the third pair, I hope tomorrow is a better day!

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

wow we love those shoes are really beautiful, now that were visiting youre blog we would like to invite you to visit our blog too and if you have some time become our follower this is the link http://idomakeuproom.blogspot.com/ thanks

THE DIVINITUS said...

great ash boots!