Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bring on the Sun...

One of the perks of living in Florida is that our "winters" don't last nearly as long as most people's do. Granted, we've had our fair share of days in the 30's the past few weeks, we rarely dip below 50.

Today was just an incredibly beautiful day and I just couldn't help but start thinking about swim suit season. In fact, last night I tried on all of last year's suits. I do that every now and then just to keep myself in check. There's nothing like a swimsuit session that will keep you motivated on the diet!!

Anyway, today I popped over to Victoria's Secret {which is the BEST place to swimsuit shop...besides Target}. Here are 3 that I have every intention of making mine...


Who cares about the terrible tan line this will bring. Its absolutely adorable!!!

1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

please stop posting pictures of me without my permission