Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Rain is Way More Enticing...

It is very tempting this morning to simply turn off my phone, turn the lights back off, get back under the covers of my already made bed and enjoy the rain for the day. I'm beyond exhausted from my typical 60 hour + work week regimen and could really go for a day off right about now {hence the lack of posts recently}.

Looks like I'm going to have to pull out the big guns today and really cheer myself up with some ridiculously inappropriate, over the top, completely non-office-appropriate jewelry. Unfortunately, I don't think the jewelry is going to give me the energy I need to last until 8 pm in the office tonight. GREAT. I'ld rather just listen to the rain!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

STARBUCKS!!!

Eva said...

We all have days like these. It helps if you wear such beautiful jewelry, though. :)