Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It has been a while since I've done a Forever 21 post. I try to keep these seldom for numerous reasons {one I definitely am a fan of quality over quantity}, but every now and then it doesn't hurt to add in some items that aren't painful to the wallet...right??

I was MIA for a while. Felt like I was drowning in work. But after living at my office the past 7 days, I'm finally coming up for air and have some spare time to devote to this blog.

So naturally its time for a clothes post.

Where do I turn when I'm needing to fulfill my need to fill up my already overflowing closet??

Why FOREVER 21, of course!!

So when I started browsing, I'm seeing myself attracted to items I would have NEVER looked twice at this time last year. I was such a boring "housewife" back then. Always in my chinos and sweater sets. GROSS. Not that there's anything wrong with a good pair of chinos or a nice cardigan {because these are still my wardrobe staples for Monday-Friday}, but I was always playing it safe.

Not anymore.

Take a look at some things I'm hoping to buy more hangers for...


Yep. I'm dying here. And I think its safe to say that this is better than any of Lynn's cuffs {any Real Housewives OC out there?? LOVE that show, by the way!!}.
Its sweet and simple. I just imagine it to be even better in person. Paired with a white tank, flared jeans and perfect heels. I'm game.
AHAHAH this one is for you Sassy {we'll see if she pays attention to this blog or not}.
I saw this one actually on a model and it looked WAY cuter. I'm imagining having the hem taken up and pairing it with a pair of camel boots I have.
Oh yes. The tribal necklace. Takes any all black outfit from drab to fab.
And sooo many outfits are running through my head with this necklace!!
Game day jewelry?? No, I'm not THAT cheesy, but it could work. Maybe. Otherwise, it would be perfect for a casual Saturday outfit of distressed worn down boyfriend khakis and a plain white V-Neck tee.
Not a fan of the white ties. Again, a little altering would need to be done. But this is Forever 21. You can work with it!! LOVING this top over some skinny jeans and perfect flats.
There's just something about this yellow I'm drawn to right now. Probably because I can't wear it {which makes me want it even more}. Plus I really like the design of the skirt. Paired with a grey/navy/black cardigan...yes please.
OOOH LOVING this!! I would so wear this over jeans and a T-Shirt. If only I were in college now, I would take the whole relaxed college look to a whole new level!!
And because my hair stays pulled up in some shape or fashion 98% of my life, these would make the perfect accessory!! Plus, when I'm sporting the "Don't feel like washing my hair, so waves it is today" look, these will tame the mess!!
And another pretty thing to put into my hair. I'm not getting the vision quite yet, but I'm sure it will come soon...
HELLO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!! Who remembers the old wrap skirt?? I do!! I was quite the fan!! But this one's fun fabric updates that 90's look. Put it with some black tights layer some tops and jewelry with fabulous shoes and an across the body purse. Yes.
Really into the graphic prints right now. Of course, these look best layered, in my opinion. One of those outfits based on the concept of more is better!!
Again, another perfect top for skinny jeans. I would hope that it would fit snuggly at the hit and spill over. I'm seeing tall black boots and long gold necklaces.
OH MY GOSH. DYING! I want/need/have to have this top!! With a yellow cardigan!!!
Look past the tacky belt and bright/loud 50's motif and this could be super cute if done correctly!! I have the perfect pair of yellow heels for this. Bridal/baby shower perfection!!
Yes, another item I would love to have. Really into the navy and white stripes look right now. since horizontal stripes are normally a major No-No, the loose fit of this top should be just fine!!
And just to spice things up a bit, this ring is just plain fun!!
I'm always a sucker for a beige vintage inspired top. LOVE these!! Some of the bolder items will come and go, but I can imagine myself wearing this for years to come.
Over white shorts. Gladiators. Across the body bag. Plastic Ray Bans. Messy Hair. Loads of gold bracelets.



1 comment:

The Howell's said...

You are so funny! I LOVE your blog and you really should be a stylist. Seriously! Now I'm off to check out Forever 21, just the price range for this mommy...I'd much rather spend on the little one!