Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas gifts...

Want to see a few of my favorite Christmas gifts??

I think its safe to put on the internet now since my brother has received his by now. My dad surprised all three of us kids with a framed and matted one of a kind drawing of Tiger, Auburn's beloved Eagle. This year marks the 30th anniversary of having "Tiger" and so this artist's drawing was chosen to commemorate this. Only 3000 of these were sold, so I was beyond excited to receive this. Dad bought these way before our winning streak began because he knew all three of his kids love Auburn University so much and would FLIP when we got these. Mine is now proudly hanging in my house. WAR EAGLE!!

Still waiting on these to ship in, but I finally got a replacement pair. My four year old Uggs have just about kicked the bucket.
Because everyone needs a watermelon knife...
As well as a tape measurer...
I was BEYOND pumped when I saw this in my stocking!! This stuff is a miracle worker. That is all I can say about it.
This guy will live in storage until I have a bigger kitchen. Mom swears they're all the rage. I don't know the first thing about brick ovens, so any of you who do, send me your feedback.
And last but not least a programmable Keurig. Still learning how to do this. I know very sad. I bought the K cup that you can put your own coffee in because I am a Dunkin Donuts FREAK!!

No comments: