Saturday, January 8, 2011

Interior Wisdom...

I can't believe I left this off my list of favorite Christmas gifts. I do believe that this is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE gifts ever! My sweet sister in law really hit the nail on the head with this!

I was floored when I opened this book! This interior designer lived in Destin, FL for years but now lives in New Orleans and her style is simply perfection! I spent a 4 hour car ride over Christmas just pouring through this. I was mesmerized, to tell you the truth. But the mesmeration wasn't simply from the pictures {which is usually the case for me}. Leah Richardson opened her home and her heart on building a godly home but aesthetically and spiritually. Its hard to put into words, but she does an amazing job pulling two ideas together that are usually not intertwineable.

I was sincerely flattered when Kristen picked this for me. She must be a secret follower of this blog because she recognized the things I like the most: decorating and growing in my relationship with Christ. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the extra steps in your gift hunt for me and finding a jewel!

Ladies, I HIGHLY recommend this for your collection. Its beautiful on so many different levels. And if you're one of my close friends, do me a favor and DON'T buy this because this will hands down be my go to gift for anyone I know that likes these two things!

No comments: