Sunday, January 9, 2011

a waiting...

The weather man says the flurries should start falling ANY minute now. We're all bundled up in this household and just a waiting.

I've got a mug of Keurig coffee next to the sofa and I'm decked out in some chic comfy lounge clothes {with my new uggs of course}and its all topped off with two little monsters cuddled up next to me.

Its almost perfect {minus the elephants that live upstairs...is it really that necessary to stomp around 24/7??}. And I came across a few things that caught my eye...

Totally LOVING the large tile backsplash. And those black wood floors look super sharp against all that white and stainless steel. A little warmth to balance out all that cool chic modern look. I like it. A LOT.
Again, digging the tile here. And the kitchen is super fab too! The colors. Oh I swoon!
Notice a trend yet?? The tile pattern is sheer perfection. I am a little obsessed.
And to mix it up around here, I just fell in love with this painting. I can't even read what it says, but who cares? Because the colors and size is just AWESOME!

Bundle up kiddos. Whip out the hot tea, drift off into blog land heaven and cuddle up with the snuggly ones you love.

No comments: