Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm embarrassed to say that I have ZERO pictures to post for Christmas, however I do think I can snag some from Dad's fancy schmancy camera!

Christmas was fabulous. Very picturesque and perfect. I spent the morning with my family and enjoyed the annual Christmas morning breakfast. After opening gifts, I spent some Sassy time and then packed up and got on the road to Tallahassee.

Please keep in mind I haven't been back to that town since the day I moved. I remember riding out of town with my dad and never looking back. Never did I imagine that I would be back and heading to Ryan's sister, Heidi's house. We did a mass gift opening and started a major Wii tournament, where I dominated bowling :). Then Ry gave me my gift which I ADORE!! Sweet thoughtful Ryan and his sister scoured the internet, stores in numerous cities, catalogs, etc. to find me the perfect kitchen island table. Its just PERFECT!! And Heidi and her husband Jamey gave me the barstools to match.

We spent our time in Tallahassee going 90 mph. So fast that Ryan actually ended up in the ER with what we thought was a concussion or possible blood clot from a building accident. I can honestly say that that is not how I envisioned spending my Christmas break, but the Lord is good and my sweet boy is 100% okay!

We then headed back to Montgomery to spend some time with my family. By that point, everyone was ready to relax so that is exactly what we did and it was wonderful!

Then we headed over to ATL where I got to pretend that we live in the same city. I got all domestic and Ry loved every single second of it. Clean laundry, breakfast every morning...he was in heaven!!

And to wrap up our holiday vacation, we had a FABULOUS NYE with our friends!

This guy looked like he was a prop. I tried to get him some water but I don't think that was going to do much good at that point.

Rung in the new year with one of these and then the stupid pictures started....


And to start off the year right, please enter THE most embarrassing picture of my life. You're welcome!

No comments: