Tuesday, January 11, 2011

something for the walls...

We're on day two of being shut in due to the snow. So staying in the house all this time has done nothing but make me ancy. Ancy to clean {its spic and span here}, ancy to cook {who knew??} and most of all ancy to keep decorating. I've lived here for 6 months but still trying to add personal touches to the place. I don't like to do everything at once. It starts to look forced if I do. I like to live in a place and a little at a time. Hang a painting here, add some little vignettes there and over time its really my style.

Well, I really want some fun things for my walls and Ikea is sure to supply if done correctly. I have two requirements: modern edge and affordable {aka cheap}. Obviously you will find that at Ikea. So here are a few of my top picks. I think that clustered correctly in some simple clean line frames, these could do exactly what i want.

NOW.

Here's where you guys come in. Please tell me which ones you like, hate, etc.




I know you're ALL going to poo-poo this one. But I don't care. I've seen it hung and it is AWESOME in person!


No comments: