Monday, January 10, 2011

wintery...

Its a winter wonderland out there. And since we live in Atlanta, everything has been closed. So I'm working from home today. Not going to lie, I could really get used to this! I can multi task A LOT here!! I whipped out the nice camera to take pictures of the snow {failed miserably because the dogs wouldn't cooperate with the snow}. I found several pictures from Christmas so in the spirit of all things wintery, here you go...

Picture 069
Christmas morning with my little monsters.
Picture 066
Aunt Sar helping the little crazies open their Christmas gifts. And yes he is wearing a male diaper.
Picture 078
Nothing makes me happier than seeing these guys love on their Gra
mamma!!
Picture 089
Mom sent me home with some banana nut bread and I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far!

Picture 086
And to top off my weekly Monday conference call {this week spent in PJ's with a little yorkie man in my lap}, this guy is really doing the trick!

Stay warm!!


No comments: