Monday, January 10, 2011

lonny...

I've challenged myself to not destroy my manicure during this nail-biter National Championship Game. In order to do this, I've already downed a glass of Riesling and I'm having to keep my computer in my lap AT ALL TIMES. Over halftime, I discovered that I somehow missed the release of the new LONNY. Not sure how this happened with my extra time today because of the snow. But its a good thing I found it now because it has DEFINITELY kept me occupied {which says a lot considering the fact that I've dreamed of this game since I can remember}.

Here are just a few of my favs so far...

That dresser is just perfect and I really like how she styled it!
HELLO bookshelves!! Clearly, this homeowner values books for their main source of entertainment!
ABSOLUTELY stunning Kitchen!!

Ok, back to the game. My tigers {and boyfriend Cam} are calling me!

No comments: