Tuesday, April 27, 2010

15...

I just sent another interview to one of my best buddies and am waiting on her to respond {don't let us down Caldwell}.

So while we wait, I'll answer some.

1. If you had a talk show, who would your first 3 guests be?
This is a tough one. I'ld hope my show would be entertaining and we all know that I'm NOT, so I'ld need A LOT of help. I'ld pick Khloe Kardashian, that comedian Aziz {absolutely hilarious} probably my friend Megan {because I think she's probably the only person who could hold her own with these two}.

2.What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
Hands down a bad reaction I had to a Chappy's hamburger in 6th grade. I'll spare the details but I got sick QUICK. We were trying on uniforms for Dance Team and the only bathroom available was the one in the old multi-purpose room behind the stage. And yes, the school play {which is a HUGE to do where I went... all the cool kids did it} was having its dress rehearsal. Translation the most embarrassing moment of my life. Hands down. Or it could be the time I tried to put pennies in the coke machine...Hmmm...

3.You're stuck in an elevator with three people for hours. Who would
you want to be stuck with?
Easy. Chelsea Handler, Matthew McConaughay {when I would convince him to leave his gross baby momma with a bad accent on shear genious and make him confess his undying love for me} and my on more person who I will keep anonymous to avoid the judgment from all my girlfriends.

4. If you were about to die, what would your last meal be?
Holy Moly. This is tough. I'ld get a schmorgus board of my favorite things: a gyro on a wheat pita with extra hummus, Harbor Docks Sushi, CHICKFILA number one {two mayo's}, Hopkins' Chicken Tetrazzini Salad, Niffer's Chicken Rancher, Crabcakes Cavallo, Shrimp and Grits, and a hamburger from Ted's.

5. When you were a little girl, where did you see yourself at 26?
I saw myself married with a baby. No comment.

6. Favorite thing you own?
My family videos that were converted to DVD

7. What are your goals this year?
To get it together.

8. Do you believe in love at first site?
Yes Yes Yes. Been there. Done that. And it was an undying love...no infatuation.

9. What is one thing that makes you YOU?
My inner drive to be better

10. If you were to be described in three words, what would they be?
quirky, aggressive, creative

11. Where is your favorite place to shop?
This is the hardest one. It depends on what I'm shopping for.
Clothes: old navy, dillards, cole couture, Loft
HomeDecor: Target, TJMaxx
Makeup: Ulta, Sephora

12. If you had to choose, would you rather decorate your home or fill
up your closet?
Depends on my mood. I change my mind about this daily. It is easier to fill up my closet than buy all the things I want for my home.

13.What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
I didn't get what I wanted more than anything in the world. And now my eyes are opened to so much more joy than I could have ever dreamed of.

14. What places are on your list for your travels?
Cabo, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, Boston

15. QUICK...Fill in the blank: My life would be complete if ________.
my friends all lived in the same town as me.

No comments: