Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ignoring that memo...


I don't know if its The Hills Marathon playing that's really got me thinking that its just about time to grow up, but for some reason, I've got the itch.

You would have thought that I would have caught this memo WAY before now, but the truth is, I have and I've just decided to ignore it all this time.

Truth be known I have no plans of doing it ANY time soon, simple because I don't have to :).

BUT...

If the stars align and I decide to actually follow that memo, I can promise that I would be a COOL mom. I would want a COOL nursery. No giraffes or sailboats. I would go completely over the top. I've been secretly filing away nursery pictures. So, don't get any crazy ideas here. I simply am sharing since all my friends are stepping into Mommyhood.

Hey, good for you guys. I'll shop for the little banschee and volunteer all my decorating ideas for free if you want!








1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

Now you're REALLY speaking my language!!! The 4th picture is my FAVE!! Get ready to spend mega bucks if you want a nursery like any of those. ;) You have amazing taste...should have had you come & decorate Hadley's nursery!
Hugs!