Thursday, April 15, 2010

las preguntas...

I've been an interviewing maniac {ok not really, I may be overdramatic just a smidge}.

So I figured if I ask all these questions, it is only fair that I answer them myself.

No pictures today, so if that's what you're looking for...come back soon.

1. How old do you look? 22 {I've been told this numerous times...these days I'll take it. Getting old is for the birds}

2. Where do you live? in the always exciting Tallahassee, FL {insert sarcasm here}

3. Are you waiting for something? Lots of things. But I've decided to live in the now.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours? I really can't stand chewing noises. DON'T chomp on ice around me...it drives me crazy.

5. Do you want/have kids? I want 2 kids one day. Names are picked out and claimed.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? Absolutely not. I'm a firm believer in Christ. I'll follow him until the day I die and get to spend eternity in Perfection with Him.

7. Last shocking news you heard? I'm going with LK on this one...Frank the Tank is married!?!?!

8. What was the last thing you drank? milk

9. Who do you most look like in your family? I'm going to have to go with my Sassy. We've been asked several times if we're twins. Sorry, no. We're 5 years a part. But again, I'll take it!!

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? financial freedom

11. Where does most of your family live? Everyone is in Alabama. Montgomery, Auburn and Birmingham.

12. Where did you grow up? Montgomery, AL. AKA Fungomery, Monkey Town, and The Gump

13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Dying to get back to Spain and Switzerland.

14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Thank you MDA.

15. What can’t you wait for? Gut reaction brings a BUNCH of things to mind, but I'm really trying to change my frame of mind. I want to learn to appreciate what I have today.

16. What is your biggest regret? Not taking college seriously

17. Want someone back in your life? Unfortunately, I'll have to be honest with this and admit I do.

18. What do you order at the bar? Usually a vodka/soda water or a Cranberry/vodka {both with 2 limes}

19. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? I would probably say this past fall. I think I shed so many tears, they've run dry.

20. Ever licked someone’s cheek? That's probably a yes {and I'm embarrassed now}

21. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? CHOCOLATE!!

22. Where were you on July 4th, 2009? At the lake with my family. The calm before the storm, unfortunately

23. What are your nicknames? Rach, Manchime, Leslie, Misti, Misti Dawn, Teato

24. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Two years pop into my mind immediately: 1. 2004 with my leslies and 2. July 25,2008-July 25, 2009

25. What is something you are passionate about? Living life to the fullest. Enjoying every moment. Seeing the silver lining in everything.

What are 5 things you REALLY can't live without??
1. My phone
2. Toiletries accessories {i.e. toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant, soap, face lotion}
3. My car
4. Peanut butter granola bars and sweet tea {which I happen to be doing without this week in order to shape up for something...details sometime in the future}.
4. My loved ones...friends, family: you're my support system

What are 5 things you're glad you don't have to live without??
1. My dogs :)
2. good bras {WHAT!?!...they make a world of difference to us big girls}
3. Uggs...guys they are heavenly. HEAVENLY.
4. Highlights every 6 weeks {its a splurge and one I'll work extra hard to keep}
5. music

What are 5 things you think your life would be complete if you had??

This is a deep one. Because I believe that life is best when you're LIVING it in the now not the future. I've learned that if you're always looking forward to something, you'll miss what you have right then and there. But I do believe in having goals. Goals that are attainable. And several of these would make me feel a little more complete so here you go.
1. To own the home in the movie The Holiday {does the future hot boyfriend come with it??}
2. My own company. Its been my dream for years and one of these days I will make it happen. One day.
3. A gray Range Rover {ahummm you know who you are: if you're reading this...go ahead and purchase...I'm ready. You know the deal}.
4. Perfect hair. And my idea of perfect is long and thick and sandy blonde/brunette
5. The perfect figure {or just a big ole round of liposuction to remove the spare tire}.


What are 5 things you hope you never have??
1. Mom jeans
2. Any of the following pets: birds, hamsters, hermit crabs, any sort of snake or lizard
3.a Mini Van
4. A bama fan for a husband {my family would rip him to shreds}
5. bad health

What are 5 things that make you YOU??
This should be easy but its not. So I'll try.
1.I have multiple sets of friends and I'm a different person with each set.
2.I cannot save money to save my life.
3.I'm a natural private investigator.
4. After I have a glass of wine, don't be surprised to hear me start speaking in Spanish and polishing up on my tap dancing skills {yeh...I said it}.

****
Hope you enjoyed these!!

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

loved it!!
Miss you lots. Wish we could all go back to Europe again. Maybe in 10 years or so. :)
Hugs to you!!!