Sunday, April 25, 2010

Add These...

Its been quite a nice weekend.

Lots of catching up with an old buddy of mine. An AMAZING morning at church. Saved a bunch on groceries by swapping to Winn Dixie {Dangit...I LOVE Publix though}. Worked on my tan at the pool. And played catchup in the blog world.

And these two just stopped me DEAD in my tracks.

Go ahead and file these in my TDF file!

I think what I love the MOST about this kitchen is the creativity with the seating. Instead of the usual bar stools, this kitchen used 2 bar stool benches {is that what you would refer to these as??}. Oh and I also LOVE the pendant lighting, the glass door refrigerator, dark wood floors, clever use of cabinetry and perfect natural light streaming in!

And when I saw this bathroom, I just D.I.E.D. The knobs on the wall behind the free standing tub...

Oh
Em
Gee
!!!


No comments: