Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Look what just came in...

Look what came in today :)



009


I seriously need to work on my photography skills {or lack thereof}, because these pictures do these piece NO justice. I simply cannot decide which one is my favorite. Right now I'm going with the simple gold hoops. They are INCREDIBLE!! VERY affordable...let me know if you want a pair for yourself!!


013


And the detail on these beauties is just TDF...





017


Please excuse my old manicure and focus on the fabulous ring {previously seen worn by Alexis on Real Housewives Orange County...even though she annoys me}.

And I'll leave you with this "fun" one...


002



This is what it looks like when Family comes to town. Stuff everywhere. Dad with his kindle. Sassy curled up under a blanket on the couch. Mooglie dog in between. Yep...looks just right to me!!