Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Bunny gifts...

The Easter Bunny was really good to me this year. He brought me some new products, which I've already tried and REALLY love!! Thought I'ld share these with you guys!!




The Aveda Skincare system has to have been around for years, but for some reason, I've never tried it. I'm not sure why...I'm obsessed with their haircare products. So when my mom brought me these to try, I was a little bit skeptical, I'll admit. Because I've used the same skincare products since I was probably in high school and had no intentions of ever changing. But I tried them anyway and so far, I'm glad I did. Not only does my skin smell amazing {NOTHING tops the smell of Aveda in my book!!}, but it feels exactly the way I want it to...moisturized but not oily, soft and dew-y. This 3 item system will set you back around $100 so I'm still skeptical. But, if my skin continues to improve as it has in the past 24 hours, I'll have to re-do my budget!

No comments: