Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I suwanee...

My friend Sara is next on the list for an interview. I sent her the questions last night and she did not disappoint. I'm working on that post. It has to be great. Because Sara is great and she's been one of my best friends for SO MANY YEARS {about 15 or 16 years}. Anyway, we were chatting today online and she introduced me to the new love of my life.

Get your hankies ready because you will be drooling the second you go to this blog.
http://www.isuwanee.blogspot.com

Now I'm not sure how I missed it all this time, but I am literally in shock at the awesomeness it holds.

Check out a few of my favorites so far.

I have no idea why, but I just love this picture. I totally get this girl. I feel like this girl. She looks like she lives alone. She looks pretty cool. Anyone with a glitter pinata like that is cool in my book. And then that orchid...
Someone PULEASE buy or paint me a painting like these. I would die.
And I love the idea of a dresser in the closet. This is in the works for me.



1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

What makes this blog even cooler is that I emailed her yesterday to ask her whether i should use the same or coordinating fabric on 2 side by side wing back chairs that are totally different sizes and she emailed me back in like 15 minutes! So did Jenny from My Favorite and My Best!
I love cyber friends!