Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Put THIS in the car with the frozen cake...

My birthday is quickly approaching and my mother continues to ask me for gift ideas. This is actually surprising to me because she normally has the gifts wrapped at least 4 months in advance.

I have no idea what I want that is within reason for a birthday gift. Um maybe a life??

But when I stopped by one of my new favorite blogs, she showed these and said they're on her birthday wish list. And I just knew it right then and there...



THESE are what I want!!

Completely out of the price range but oh so perfect for my walls!!

So mom, when you bring my frozen birthday cake with you in a few weeks, I really wouldn't be too upset if one of these came with you.

1 comment:

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

jaja!! lovely those are 2 beautiful pieces of art! kisses