Friday, April 9, 2010

Talk To Me Tiff...

She happens to be one of the most fun people I've ever met.

Complete with a heart of gold.

And a sense of humor that will have you walking around in wet pants 24/7.

And an amazing knowledge of quotes from the movie, Mean Girls.

And a shared love of Hilary Duff {LOVE our new phrase Tiffster}.

Meet Tiffany:
And this is by far the BEST way to describe the girl. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well this one is worth a million. To know her is to love her.

You tell me how many other people could pull off a dress like this on gameday!! Only the same girl who wore a prom dress to Bodega on Valentines Day one year. And the same girl who walked around Bodega with toilet paper purposely dragging behind her. And the same girl who says, "War Eagle" to anything. "Mam would you like fries with that??" "War Eagle". Exactly.

How did I meet this crazy ball of fun??

Another one of my BFF's I met while working at BTG. In fact, I may have blogged about this before, but I knew she was someone I had to be friends with when she could out quote me with Napoleon Dynamite. I asked her to be my facebook friend that same night {you know...back when FB was new and you got nervous to send friend requests. Oh who am I kidding, I still get nervous. I could send a request to someone I went to school with from Kindergarten through college and still get nervous}.

The girl brings out the best in everyone. Hence this crazy picture {remember my crazy friend Taylor...there she is}.


Loving these blasts from the past pictures by the way!!

Anyway, the girl has been put through the ringer this year. And bless her heart, I know EXACTLY how she feels. When I spent a Saturday with her a few months ago, I was a little freaked out how similar her life was to mine. Down to the tiniest degree. And she's in the heat of it now, but I keep promising her that every cloud has its silver lining. She's just got to wait to find it.

All this said, TClems, everyone loves you. You are incredible. Keep pushing...it will get better. And we'll start with a day at the beach tomorrow {ahemm she lives in Destin now, so yes I'll be truckin it there in the a.m. UGH tiff ... I GUESS I'll spend my Saturday with the funniest person in the world in the most beautiful area around...I guess:) }.

Anyway, I've had this interview waiting. And Tiffster, DO NOT start to cry because a lot of your answers are different now. I've debated on posting it, but I have a reason for doing it. Just how all of these things have changed, so will the way you would answer these questions now.

The heart is a very resilient thing. Please believe me!!
1. How old do you look? 21

2. Where do you live? Austin, Texas... but only for a few more days... off to a new adventure!

3. Are you waiting for something? Yes, but I'm very tired. I might just take the next bus.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours? When people put "S" on the end of names, items, whatever, etc. and they don't belong. i.e. BodegaS, KrogerS, anywayS. it is a NO NO!

5. Do you want/have kids? I didn't want kinds, but now I do, but tomorrow I wont, so I don't know.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I would like to say that I was more religious but I'm not. I pray... A LOT, but nothing formal like church. I think I would consider it though.

7. Last shocking news you heard? Too shocking for words.

8. What was the last thing you drank? H2O

9. Who do you most look like in your family? Everyone says my mother. Damn it.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Unconditional Love.

11. Where does most of your family live? Parents in Florida...aunts, uncles, and cousins in San Francisco, Boston, and Georgia.

12. Where did you grow up? The beach.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation? everywhere.

14. Have you ever had a panic attack? yes. actually too often. i'm a sensitive sally.

15. What can’t you wait for? to get a life.

16. What is your biggest regret? as of now, changing majors 235,725,389.1 times and not doing an internship... I feel like it's taking a toll on my non-existent career.

17. Want someone back in your life? I wish I didn't... but God YES.

18. What do you order at the bar? Something different every time...

19. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? a few minutes ago.

20. Ever licked someone’s cheek? ew.

21. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? honey

22. Where were you on July 4th, 2009? eating at Chuy's in Austin with Chad. Later that night we went to Auditorium Shores to hear the Austin Symphony play along with the fireworks. 'twas a great time.

23. What are your nicknames? Tiffster, Tiff, T, T.Clems, Clemota

24. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? 2003

25. What is something you are passionate about? pursuing my dreams.

And P. S. check out what her email signature looks like...

War Eagle!
Tiffany Clemons
Auburn University Alumnae 2009

I rest my case....hands down... an amazing girl!!

BOYFRIEND!??!?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

awww. i love you! can't wait 'til tomorrow!

Tiffany said...

p.s. i'm definitely wearing a home made necklace in that last one... stolen bead garland and an ornament from the tree! thanks "in italy"!!!

Megan McKenzie said...

Awesome Interview! I dont know Tiffany, but I wish I did. If you girls come around Montgomery anytime soon, you better give me a call.