Friday, July 18, 2008

Apparantly I've been quite a little influence to getting some friends on board with the blogging world. I'll be honest, I wasn't too proud in the beginning that I had a blog. I kept it a secret for a while, in fear of the comments I anticipated.

But through the months, I've become quite addicted to this new world. Its a part of my daily routine. I read different blogs for all kinds of topics. Anything from celebrity gossip, decorating blogs, single-life blogs....you name it, I'm reading it.

If only I could get more people on board.

I've used facebook to keep up with all my friends because we've all gone our separate ways. But honestly, this is getting old. All facebook does is keep me in the college mindset because for some reason, everyone feels the need to post pictures of all their wild nights. Or they use it to post wedding pictures, etc. Either way, Im getting tired of it. I like blogs a lot better because its a much better way to know what all is going on in the day-to-day life of my friends.

All that said, I'm just waiting on all yall who are reading this, but don't have a blog yet to get on board. Its fun!!!

No comments: