Thursday, July 31, 2008

STILL GOING


Been a little busy lately.
Haven't slept in a few days, so the sight of this alone makes me drool.
I've mentioned my obsession with Restoration Hardward bedding, but really....its infatuation.
As I was sitting in the chair at the salon while Nichole was doing my highlights, I was fighting with EVERY ounce in my body not to fall asleep. I stayed up a little late on the phone last night :) so my thinking abilities today weren't so great. Im sure Nichole thought I was on crack but thankfully, she didn't let that affect her work.
OHHHH how I LOOOOVE being pampered. I've always said if I were a millionaire, thats the FIRST thing I would absolutely have to have...a daily hairstylist!! I despise spending 1hr on my hair everyday and would kil to have someone do it for me every day.
New hair color and style, tanner by the day, and a beach trip to look forward to :)
What more could I ask for?
SLEEP

No comments: