Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupid Phone

I've just about had it with Blackberry.

Now on my THIRD phone in 4 months, all the same model - just replacements for the duds before, I've been pushed to the limits.

Last night, I was feeling great. Got the workout in (with one of the new shirts), was a little bit tanner, and things were going great for me in life in general.

Until....

My sweet little blackberry decides that she's angry with me because I won't let her rest. Mid VERY important conversation with someone :) , she freezes. You know the type of freeze on the computer where you hit control-alt-delete 15 times and then start hitting the mouse on the desk?? Yeh, that's where we were.

I was IRATE!

How could you let me down during a very very important conversation. A crappy phone screw up could mess things up BIG time with this. ( More on this in the future :) )

Fortunately, she was only upset with me for a few hours because she's working beautifully now. Mr. Needy has already called three times. UGH! Maybe it would have been nice for the sweet little blackberry to have died after all.

No comments: