Saturday, July 12, 2008

O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!
Rolling as a mighty ocean in its fullness over me!
Underneath me, all around me, is the current of Your love.
Leading onward, leading homeward to your glorious rest above!

OH the deep deep love
All I need I need and trust is the deep deep love of Jesus.

O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Spread His praise from shore to shore!
How He came to pay our ransom through the saving cross He bore.
How He watches o’er His loved ones, those He died to make his own.
How for them He intercedeth, Pleading now before the throne!
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, far surpassing all the rest.

Its an ocean full of blessing in the midst of every test.
O the deep, deep love of Jesus
Mighty saviour, precious friend.
You will bring us home to glory where your love will never end.

OH the deep deep love
All I need I need and trust is the deep deep love of Jesus

No comments: