Saturday, July 19, 2008

YESSSSSSSS!




I know that I've had a few posts recently about my favorite things. And while I could do many more of these, I'll space them out.




HOWEVER............




I've found something I am OBSESSED with and figured I needed to share!


I can't express how much I love this stuff! I've said before that the smell of lavender gets me everytime, so imagine my joy when I use this shampoo/conditioner set and I'm left with an amazing scent of lavender to enjoy ALL DAY LONG!!
I stumbled across this in Ulta, which happens to be my new favorite store (come on, I live in Montgomery, AL....not too much excitement here), looking for new shampoo. I don't know what the deal is, but lately my hair has been looking pretty jank. I tried it all: clarifying shampoo, special salon treatments, a haircut, highlights...you name it. After many desperate attempts to stop looking like my sister's friend in 8th grade that I referred to as "greasy girl" (I was mean, give me a break), I said ENOUGH. I marched into Ulta a few nights ago with Sarah and was DETERMINED to find the solution to all my problems. Well, at least the greasy, unmaneagable hair problem. Much to my surprise, I found this and quite frankly...it solved a lot more problems than just my hair. Like I said, Lavender gets me everytime. Its relaxing, and I know I need a few dosages of relaxer pills throughout the day.
Today's errand: Back to Ulta to buy the HUGE bottles while they're having their Paul Mitchell Sale...
Its just that good!!

No comments: