Sunday, July 13, 2008

I thought I would do a little daydreaming today and talk about my goals for my future as far as my career is concerned. I used to say I didn't want to have to work, but now I am actually at a point in my life that I truly enjoy having a career. I don't mind waking up early every morning, knowing my day will be jam-packed with all kinds of things that HAVE to be done by 5pm. I've learned A LOT about who I am, and my goals in life. I really enjoy the office atmosphere my job provides because it has allowed me to learn by observation.

BUT........................... I can't imagine the next 40 years in this type of atmosphere. Eventually I want to be my own boss. Im dreaming of the picture below.

Just imagine a little dog bed for Madison and Lexington
And then when I turn into a mom (scary), heres my mom desk.

Just a little peak into my life

No comments: