Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Parte Dos

Gosh I keep getting hit with that crap stick. After hearing my artist politely tell me that there was a blowup between artists on my behalf (oops!!!), I realized that its possible a few people aren't happy with me.
DANG!
Basically, I was thrown into the job IMMEDIATELY with zero training or direction.
Sink or Swim. Go!
Fortunately, my boss has been beyond helpful with my millions of questions. Anyone who has worked in advertising knows it is extremely complicated and the stress is always there. Something is always deadlining.
...ANYWAY...
After today, I figured I would post part 2 of my favorite things.
Enjoy! :)


This movie is moving up there on my favorite list...next to Stepmom. I can watch it over and over and NEVER get tired of it. Yes, Cameron Diaz is extremely over dramatic in the beginning, but the story is amazing and I learn somthing new every time I watch it.
"I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible. And how it can actually ache in places you didn't know you had inside you. And it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get, or gyms you join, or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends... you still go to bed every night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or how you could have misunderstood. And how in the hell for that brief moment you could think that you were that happy. And sometimes you can even convince yourself that he'll see the light and show up at your door. And after all that, however long all that may be, you'll go somewhere new. And you'll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again. And little pieces of your soul will finally come back. And all that fuzzy stuff, those years of your life that you wasted, that will eventually begin to fade"
Aww man, when I heard this, the light went off and it all clicked!
Ok I've been asked a few times what color blush I wear, and so I'll tell now. First, NARS Lovejoy, then NARS Orgasm. Yes, its all its cracked up to be, believe it or not. Orgasm is always ranked the most popular/universally flattering shade of blush. Now, I don't know who's voting, but I personally don't agree with this entirely. By itself, NARS Orgasm is way to sheer and light. Put it on top of a bronzer and then its PERFECTION!


My sister and I have spent countless hours watching Will & Grace. I never get tired of it. Their writers are so talented!

One time, I had to do a 5 hour glucose test where you have blood drawn every hour so basically I was trapped in a lab waiting room. My sister, Sarah, was quite the trooper and stuck it out with me the whole time. I don't handle needles well...I'm a kicker (yes I've kicked a nurse before and she was warned). We brought along a portable DVD player and watched a whole season of this show. One of my favorite memories of us, believe it or not!

To any girl who needs a new wallet or is contemplating the HOBO Lauren:
BUY IT!
I've had mine for 3 years and have never considered another wallet...which is saying something for me. (One day I'll do a post on my OCD closet and you can see where all my paychecks go)
WELL WORTH the $100

Enough said.

Ask Mary Kate. Any time I come to Birmingham, this is the FIRST STOP!

Working in the corporate world will do it to you and this is the best place to buy clothes to be professional and stay stylish.

COTTAGE LIVING

I don't care if you don't like small old houses. Buy this magazine. Anyone who is into home decor will benefit from this one!

Buy a subscription...money well spent

We're getting there.

Lavendar roses are my absolute favorite.

If you know me at all, you know this.

To any man: show up with carnations and expect a door in your face



Ahh the Restoration Hardware bed.

Layers and layers of sleep time goodness.

But to enjoy all of it, you have to see it in person and feel how soft the sheets and duvets are!

So, ad these to my list!
Maybe tomorrow I'll have a more positive day to talk about because I'm sure you've had enough of this!!

No comments: