Monday, July 14, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

Today, I kept getting hit with the crap stick, so I figured it was time I post about the things that don't let me down, I love, and can't live without.

My FAVORITE picture of Madison and Lexington
The most gorgeous vintage jewelry!
Check her out!!!

Down Comforter, Air on 70, Fan on High...AMAZING!!

P.S. I'm still dreaming of the full ensemble Restoration Hardware has!

There's something about the way lavender ivory soap

smells that makes every stress melt away!

Im ADDICTED to this! I'm so lazy I never wash my makeup off my face and this is so good for your skin, you can sleep in it! I was blessed with good skin, so I can get away with it I guess.
But it is the most amazing makeup you will EVER use...and you always have perfect skin in pictures!!!
The Kabuki Brush...aka the miracle worker!
I swear by Oil of Olay Complete! I used to torture my skin in the sun and one day realized I had to stop! ANY time my face has water on it, this will follow! I've used it for years! Im really bad about brand hopping, but this one is a keeper...I've never strayed.
The MOST AMAZING product for us girls with unruly, curly, frizzy hair. I bought this 3 years ago and am only 1/2 way through it. I took this to the beach on a girls' weekend and had everyone converted!
Surprisingly, my mom found this one for me. If you've ever seen my perfume collection (20+), you know I love love love perfume, but I'm extremely picky! I hate anything citrusy or floral. This has a musky scent to it and I can't get enough of it.

When I worked at Behind the Glass, this was our best seller. We literally couldn't keep it on the shelves. It truly is the most amazing scent. (Voluspa - Saijo Persimmon)
Yes, I know. The crackberry. But I really don't know how I survived with the P.O.S. I had before this. PLUS...I have t-mobile my favs...my phone bill thanks me every month for this!
ANYONE who works in sales, knows that a calendar is a non negotiable necessity. It doesn't leave my presence! I love Moleskine's calendar because it is so simple and easy to find things in.
I cannot imagine not having this. Period.
Madison and Lexington love this one! Actually, if we are going on a walk, they obviously both get a leash, but if its just the yard, Madison has free range while baby Lex stays on a leash.



It was stupid. I know. But sometimes its good to think about things you love. And just so you know, there are a ton of other things that didn't make this cut simply out of consideration for all of yall who will read this and say, "Yeh thanks for nothing." Don't worry though, the others will be making appearances soon. I've got a feeling the crap stick and I will be fast friends!



No comments: