Thursday, May 6, 2010

Attractive Workouts...

I've kinda gotten addicted to this pilates gig. Its one of very few workouts that I can make it through without wanting to quit 10 minutes in. Perhaps its the fact that I don't have to leave my living room. Or that I'm not sweating like a neanderthal after five minutes. Or that the workout gear associated with this regime is a little more aesthetically pleasing...
Yes, this is an actual yoga/pilates outfit. Granted, there isn't a chance that I'ld keep on the short sleeve cardi while I was doing leg kicks laying on my side. But still, its a lot more attractive than the nike running shorts that are overflowing in my closet {WHY do they have to be so comfortable...DANGIT!! They're the least attractive thing EVER}.

So, the point is this: for you stylish lazy girls out there, I've found the solution...PILATES and YOGA!! I can guarantee you will get an incredible workout when your doing things like this...
See all her muscles?? Yes, you really do use every single muscle with this workout. AND you look REALLY good while doing it!!! My advice: stick to the tight leggings and workout tops like above. You don't need any extra fabric to mess with.

No comments: