Saturday, May 1, 2010

If I Were to go shopping...

If I were to go shopping, these would come home with me.

Lets start with this cutie. Now I'm no fan of jean shorts. I think they're tacky beyond belief. But let's be honest here...Cavallari rocks them like nobody else could dream of. And since she has my dream hair, I shall try to channel her inner coolness/cheapness. Anyway, I picture this really fun top with a pair of tattered jean shorts and some amazing flats.

This top is just YELLING at me to be paired with a pair of JBrand skinny jeans and some amazing heels. And naturally wavy hair with a nice little braid. YELLING.


Oh dear Lord, this one makes me melt. I tried on something like this a few weeks ago and just stared at the mirror in pure lust. Ladies, this is a piece that you see on the rack and look over. But then if you try it on, you die. Right then and there. Its versatile. VERY. Saturday afternoon shopping trip with sandals and a fun little purse slung across the body. And then later paired with amazing heels and hair pulled up...night out perfection.
And because I want to build up my accessories collection, I think this belt will just rev up the ole' wardrobe a bit.
And I've really been on the hunt for the perfect hat like this. And yes, I will wear it. One of the perks of living in Florida. Lots of creative people here. PLUS I don't know a soul here...so who cares??
Now let's discuss this. Let's talk about how this is the PERFECT romper. The one I've been looking for. Let's talk about it...
And can I just say that I'm really in love with this bag?? Mom, the birthday is less than a month away...
This is CLEVER!! Lots of rope to be seen in the accessory trends this spring/summer. They're everywhere, mostly with jewelry. So to add it to a headband is unexpected and fresh. I'm liking it. A LOT. Wait, is that rope or fake pearls??
I can think of SEVERAL ways to rock this LOUD top. And I really like the color scheme. I'm thinking maybe my living room??

2 comments:

Robin said...

Well sonogram pics are a maybe. Only because we live so far away from our family. And only the ones that actually look like a baby, NO OTHERS. But I vow to NEVER have them on facebook OR to use them as a profile pic. =)

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

denim bag is nice ..