Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Muy Importante...

If you're like me, one of the best way to calm your nerves after a LONG day is to plop into a chair in Books A Million with at least 6 magazines to dive into. Sure, the wierdos file in one by one with their manuals on Ancient Sanskrit and comic book secrets, but whatever, US Weekly has the scoop and House Beautiful has outdone itself once again!!

Well, yesterday was no different. I gathered up all the mags I felt like reviewing {it was a gossip and design kind of day for me} and just WENT To TOWN. I bought two magazines to take home for my upcoming project {wink wink...its going to be good... REALLY good...so hold on to your britches you will NOT be disappointed. We've got a diamond in the rough on our hands!!}.

And so tonight, I wanted to leave you with some House Beautiful eye candy. Scroll down for some "insider scoop" and a question I need help with.

Enjoy!!









And in case you're a Flipping Out fanatic {addicts raise your hands!!}, check out this article...
http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/kitchen-designs-2010
One more thing...MUY IMPORTANTE {that's Very Important for you English only types}!!
I'm moving back to Montgomery for now until I find something permanent {ahhhemm...I'm in business developement/marketing/fundraising/PR so if you know of something...email me. I WILL relocate!!} and I am in desperate need of a hair stylist there. All you Montgomery girls, tell me where to go!! And tell me why you love your stylist or salon or whatever!

1 comment:

Megan Weimer said...

I go to Donna at A Wild Hair. She has cut my hair ever since I was a little girl. She is the owner and only has one other lady working for her so it is small and quiet. She has great ideas and is wonderful with highlights/color. She only works a few days a week and is always booked up, but worth the wait!